1. WHO IS PROCESSING personal DATA?
1. Your data is processed by the Dhow Jahazi Enterprises Limited (Plot 140, Ada Estate, House No. 97, Kinondoni District, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania) (hereinafter referred to as FASTA – Request rides). Our company is defined by law as “controller”.
2. We use the experience and technology of our partners, in particular, MLU Europe B.V. from the Netherlands, who is defined by law as “processor” and its affiliates, who is defined by law as “sub-processors”. They follow strict requirements while processing your data.
3. You may contact us at E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Why we process Personal data?
1. The data that we receive about you from Fasta - Request rides are required in order to provide you with the Service.
2. Some of your data are required to improve our Service, user experience, etc. Such data are used in our legitimate interests while respecting all your rights and we can instruct our partners to help us with this.
3. If the processing is required by law.
4. We may request your consent to use certain data if necessary. You will be informed of the purpose of such data collection. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our support service via the Fasta - Request rides app.
5. In exceptional cases, we may process your data for reasons of significant public interest, to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party or otherwise for reasons of public interest in the area of public health.
3. What Personal data Do we collect?
1. We use the data:
· (a) You provide in Fasta - Request rides: name, phone number, addresses, customer comments, banking information, e-mail address, fill-in forms;
· (b) We receive about you from your device and the Fasta - Request rides app: IP address; device identifier, type and model; mobile operating system; browser or mobile application details;
· (c) We receive by analysis of the data about how the Service is used: time spent to complete the order; services or goods ordered most often; number of screens viewed while interacting with our apps; average order value;
· (d) We receive from our partners: identifier of the source or promotional link used to download or access the apps;
· (e) You provide to the support team: specified by you at your discretion; requested by us at our discretion.
2. Your data are only shared with our partners that:
· (a) Directly assist in providing the Service;
· (b) Are entitled to receive your data in accordance with the law;
· (c) Help us to improve our Service.
3. We process your data until the purpose for processing them is achieved. We can continue processing your data if such processing is required by law or necessary to protect our rights and interests, as well as the rights and interests of third parties.
4. We use automatic data processing for anti-fraud purposes.
5. Phone conversations with our customer support service, as well as with the executors of your orders are recorded. This is to work with disputes and legal claims, as well as to control the quality of the Service provided to you. The recordings are kept for a strictly limited time and are available only to persons authorized by us.
4. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
We use our partners’ experience and technology. Your data are transferred to the partner MLU Europe B.V. from the Netherlands, who is defined by law as “processor” and its affiliates, who is defined by law as “sub-processors” in order to ensure continuity of Service and protection of our legitimate interests. We have entered into data processing agreement with MLU Europe B.V. to ensure that your rights are respected, and your personal data are protected during transfer.
5. what RIGHTS do you have?
You can easily use your rights mentioned below and easily communicate the related requests in our app or contact our support service. You can:
6. How we protect your data
We and our partners take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data and to mitigate risks arising in connection with unauthorized access, accidental data loss, deliberate erasure of or damage to personal data.
7. HOW IS THIS DOCUMENT AMENDED?